Search form

A Worm in the Flower Bed

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
A Worm in the Flower Bed

I first added this in Daily Sketch but on reading other posts though it might be better here.
------------
Hi. Well, time is up for my first Flash short. It isn't quite done yet, still need to rework some shots. I also cut out a lot of stuff I storyboarded but didn't have time for but that's I could get done with the workload in the time alloted.

http://www.stormvisions.com/2dcgi/PrimalSoup091706.swf

I know it needs a lot of the essentials like squash and stretch, some timing changes and so on. Please comment and offer suggestions as I will be reworking it during the semester break to see if I can polish it enough to use it in a portfolio we start to put together next semester.

Go back and check some of your besier curves, but overall very nice.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Thanks. Because I'm not quite use to the Wacom the images were drawn mixed -some scanned marker, some Wacom and some built using vector shapes in Flash. The result is a bit of stylistic mish-mash. Hopefully I'll get better at using this tablet so I can do everything right in Flash.

I found it both odd and interesting.

Thanks for the kind words.

There's nothing really wrong with creating your work in Flash. And I think you did well. I tried the tablet route, didn't work out for me. I work better with the mouse.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.