Search form

Erik's Gallery

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Erik's Gallery

Hello, this is the first time I've posted any of my stuff online. So, here are some head sketches I did. I hope you guys like them, comments and crits are welcome. thanks

Wow that's pretty awesome!
I like your varied expressions and angles.
I think it's cool!
Keep posting! I'd like to see more!:D

hey! cool facial studies, nice expressions! post more! :D

thanks for the feedback, heathen and ken:)

I've been in school so I haven't had much time to draw for myself, but here's some stuff. Hope you like it.

cool stuff

Howdy nice stuff,

So what you studying in school.....that keeps you from drawing?

cart:D

we'd like to see more...............please:)

Amazing!! Just simply amazing sketches!!!
This is just me, but I'd darken some areas of your sketches further to have a nice contrast between the white and black areas.... but that's just me. :D

Thanks Cartuneman, I'm actually studying animation. Unfortuately, I'm not done with my general eduacation classes, so I'm somewhat bogged down with homework unrelated to drawing. However, I also have a drawing class this semester so I will have scketchbook assignments that should be fun that I will be able to post, actually that's what this last post was. The Instructor just wanted to get a feel for how we draw.

Thanks Heathen, I would love to add contrast, I am just so bad at lighting. Any tips?

hey man...nice sketch work!, for contrast dont be afraid to go black, maybe try some different pencils, i personally like 3b-9b for shading 2b has a good soft feel for rough sketchs, or even colored pencils...but that's just my opinion...also study the anatomy the best you can and make it a goal to remeber the contours, find the shapes within everything to simplify what your drawing....anyways keep at it, thanks for the propz on my drawings. :)