Since I've been hanging around lately, I thought I should bring something to the table. This is a project I did this past spring semester for a production class that covered concept, script, storyboards, animatics and the final piece. It's 30 seconds and about 3MB.
I used all original photography/scans, green screen, AfterEffects and final cut pro. All the objects were found in my house after some reconstruction -- the stuff fell from the attic into the balloon frame and was sitting behind the walls for 40 to 90 years. I have letters dating back to 1912.
This summer I worked only in 3D and will post the finished files later in the week. Yes, they STILL need some tweaking.
I start my Thesis in the fall and I think I'm going to combine the two and composite a 3D character into a 2D scene.
All crits welcome.