Search form

Juz need to make frens

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Juz need to make frens

Hey,im jess.im a 16 year old kid from malaysia.juz needed to make as much frens as i can for this animation thing.I need some advive and help b'cos im new at this.So hope u all will add me and try to contact me.Thanks ;) .

gamecon90's picture
Imagination is much more important then knowledge...

Imagination is much more important then knowledge...

Ah, the internet, what a wonderful thing. Back in Walt's days it must've been disproportionately more difficult to find enough frenz to get this animation thing started.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Have fun- lots of different folks here represnting ALL the facets of the industry.

Thanks.

Advice for a 16 yr old. despite all the many turbulent things your life may be/is/will become, FOCUS...FOCUS HARD...draw at least 3 hours a day.

Advice for a 16 yr old. despite all the many turbulent things your life may be/is/will become, FOCUS...FOCUS HARD...draw at least 3 hours a day.

If you are already drawing then keep you eyes open for a book on the subject. Check the threads here, there are a number of titles that have been listed many times.

And if anyone asks you to be a vegetarian, some people have trouble with that once they've lived too long conditioned to meaty diets. But everyone can enjoy delicious soy milk.