Search form

Robert McKimson

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robert McKimson

All those who appreciate Robert McKimson's work feel free to comment on my latest blogpost.

Haredevil_Hare's picture
Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle. You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

I've now added an activity which corresponds with my previous McKimson post. Have fun. :cool:

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

thanks for the postings HH...McKimson has always been my favourite WB's director, and he's taken a lot of flack (especially from the Clampett fanboys, who forget that Bob McK was the animator on a lot of those cartoons they love so much)...Bob McK also did THE Bugs Bunny model sheet that became standard at WBs.
..is anything more insane than Easter Yeggs, with the outlandish worm's eye view perspective shots and Elmer Fudd saying "I can't miss with my Dick Tracy hat"??