Search form

Heres is the Part 1 of my Story Pitch!!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Heres is the Part 1 of my Story Pitch!!

this is a the story of my new pitch. still haven't come up with a name yet but i'm working on it. the story is basically based around the temple where the dragon grew up and after hearing that his guardian and long-time friend Master Wong has little time to live, he escapes from the temple in sadness while a new guardian is been named to take over his place.

Feel free to read and plz tell me what you think of it!!!
PART 1

Far away in a temple in the land of the rising sun, a group of monks travel to an underground cave to meet up with an old friend who is a Dragon named Azulong.

“Azulong, you have been my dearest friend for as long as I can remember, I remember the first time I saw you as has a little dragon always causing mischief” said Master Wong

There both reminisce on the good old days when he was young.
He mentions to Azulong that he is very ill and doesn’t have much time to live so a new guardian will be chosen.

“There’s a time in life when we all have to say goodbye and now it’s my time to say goodbye.” Says Master Wong

Azulong feels depressed and saddened by this and Master Wong leaves the cave to the temple. Later in the temple, four monks stand in front of Master Wong and his associates.

“After constant consideration, we have chosen a new guardian to take over me” says Master Wong.

The monks kneel to hear their faith while Master Wong walks up to them and place his hand on the shoulder of a young monk in front of him. He stands up to greet him.

“Congratulations Lee Fu, you have shown vast skill in your training and shown determination in your abilities. By the order of this temple I bid you sole Guardian of Azulong.

“I am most Honoured, Master” he said

As he stands, He’s comrades behind him where pleased and congratulated him but amongst the celebrations a monk arrives in the temple halls to announce that the Dragon has escaped from the cave.

A huge debate is taking place in the hall where everyone is watching. Back and forth, the head council argue on how to deal with the situation.

“Master Wong, Dark forces are at work and with the Last Dragon on the loose who knows what powers he or she can convoke” shouted one of the monks.

The monks continue to argue about this issue but Master Wong silenced them.

“SILENCE” shouted Wong

“I know you all are curious on how we will approach this issue involving Azulong’s escape but I can assure you. We will deal with this”

“It’s only the matter of time before you know what claims the dragon his own” said a Monk, “For the prophecy fortells that a great evil shall hanish the power of the last dragon to gain immortality and doom mankind”

The monks began arguing again but Master Wong tries to reason with them.

“Brethren, I have known Azulong for my many years on the temple and I know that he will stay out of sight from humans.” said Wong.

“I just hope he’s safe” thought Wong

Azulong is seen flying in the air by a group of farmers standing in awe.

“I’m sorry, Master” thought the Dragon

TO BE COUNTINED

echi's picture
Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool: Visit My new album website My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

If I'm not mistaken, "the land of the rising sun" usually refers to Japan, but Wong is a Chinese name.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."