Search form

New Story New Story!!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Story New Story!!

In the city of New York, a young boy named Merick discovers the last dragon of its kind who's species was though to be extint 200 years ago. he seeks help from a antique store keeper named Belzar who is infact an expert in magic but a Monk from the Far East has been given the task of finding and returning the Dragon back home.

Much is yet to be done on the story i have begon the script!
This is a brief Sketch of the Sole Guardian of Pyro The Dragon

What do Y'all Think??

echi's picture
Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool: Visit My new album website My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

sounds interesting, but i think you can come up with a better name for the dragon other than "pyro"

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

Drake or Draco!!

maybe Drake or Draco is appropriate but i think their already taken from Dragonheart movie. i'll take it anyway

How about Bob? Bob is a good name for a dragon. On second thought, every Tom, Dick and Harry is named "Bob". :)

Alan

Get some "Good Advice" at http://www.decksawash.net

If you want a dragon name, you should think like a dragon.
Imagine its mouth and how it speaks...make some kind of grunting dragonish sound and that it's name in dragon speak or whatever, and then you make a nickname for it for humans to call it because they can't speak in that language, but it sounds sort of like it's original name.
Oh yeah make the dragon name really long because they live for so long, it wouldn't matter if their names took a minute to say!:D

Something like Quarshizartharthestiz... (but even longer) and humans can call him something like Quarsh or Thestiz or even better Thestix...I dunno but as long as you think like a dragon.;)
Yeah I know those are weird names but I just sorta made them up out of thinking like a dragon. Remember you can't come up with a good dragon name if it sounds human. Sorry that didn't really make sense, I think my mind is stuck in dragon speak. :rolleyes:

Down and a liiiiitttle to the left...

...the guardian's nipple, I mean. It's a little high and to the center to my eye. Although, it sort of reminds me of Johnny (Tarzan) Weissmuller's nipples, which I also think are weirdly-placed. (no, it's not a "thing" with me... I grew up watching those movies...I was bound to notice...right?)

Ted Nunes - www.tedtoons.com

Hmm

Honestly, it sounds a lot like Jackie Chan Adventures with a little Xiaolin Showdown thrown in. Maybe one or two other cartoons, I don't get much chance to catch any of the ones on cable.
But hey, nothing can be 100% original, especially nothing on TV these days :) So long as you can make it compelling and fun, it can work.

I remember I was writing a story about an assassin who was forced to fight zombies because they were messing with his hit jobs. Not long after, Chronicles of Riddick came out and had a vaguely similar premise (my story was more alike to Pitch Black, I suppose), as well as Thief: Deadly Shadows. But it's the personal touches that keep things unique and different, I think you're on the right track.

As for the dragon's name, you could also consider a more Asian-sounding name, if it originates from that region.

Thank you all for your comments!

Thank you all for your comments, i'll take these in mind especially Astroshal

Any Tips?

I'm trying to create The dragon by mixing these two digimon who both have Dragon "capabilities" especially the red one. anyone got any tips when trying to mix two designs to one.

Put both characters into one of them there Pokeballs, shake wildly and see what crawls out. :) Try drawing each character in the same pose and then in-between cheating to the red dragon side as a starting point. Or play Mr Potatohead with them by swapping features until you get something you like.

Post your mutated results.

Alan

Get some "Good Advice" at http://www.decksawash.net

Aside from a few minor differences, the red one just looks like an adult version of the little blue guy, so to me, mixing the two won't be that big of a difference.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

...the guardian's nipple, I mean. It's a little high and to the center to my eye. Although, it sort of reminds me of Johnny (Tarzan) Weissmuller's nipples, which I also think are weirdly-placed. (no, it's not a "thing" with me... I grew up watching those movies...I was bound to notice...right?)

This has got to be one of the weirdest most fun posts I've read in a long time.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.