Search form

Wanted 2D Animation faculty

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wanted 2D Animation faculty

Arena Multimedia (www.arena-multimedia.com) needs a drawing and 2D Animation faculty for their Chowringhee centre in Kolkata.

Reqd : Good comm., Fine Arts background having knowledge of softares like Photoshop, Flash etc.
Will be provided training in ToonBoom and US Animation.

Good salary, perks and regular training to be provided.

Send C.V.'s to arenach@gmail.com

arena::p

wanted 2D animator faculty

To Arena @ arena-multimedia.com:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, my name is Rexiel Lovino, you can call me Rex for short, I am a 2d animator for almost 7 years now, and 15 long years in experience in animation industry, starting at Fil-Cartoons, Topdraw and Tooncity animation studios here in the Manila, Philippines. I was wondering if you still need an additional crew for your studio, I would like to participate, join and be employed. I dont have any portfolio and resume right now, but if you need I will send you one.....

I am also willing to be train in toonboom, flash or other animation based softwares that your company deal with.
If possible you want my expertise, pls. feel free to email me at www.rexlovino@yahoo.com or text me at 0926-6637682 (Globe local line) here in Manila,Philippines....

I will patiently waiting for your kind response....

Thanks...

Need a 2d ANIMATOR for your small scale animation? Feel free to contact me......

To Arena @ arena-multimedia.com:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, my name is Rexiel Lovino, you can call me Rex for short, I am a 2d animator for almost 7 years now, and 15 long years in experience in animation industry, starting at Fil-Cartoons, Topdraw and Tooncity animation studios here in the Manila, Philippines. I was wondering if you still need an additional crew for your studio, I would like to participate, join and be employed. I dont have any portfolio and resume right now, but if you need I will send you one.....

I am also willing to be train in toonboom, flash or other animation based softwares that your company deal with.
If possible you want my expertise, pls. feel free to email me at www.rexlovino@yahoo.com or text me at 0926-6637682 (Globe local line) here in Manila,Philippines....

I will patiently waiting for your kind response....

Thanks...

LMAO! You realize that the post you are responding to is over FIVE years old??? The job has certainly been filled by now.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)