Search form

MattiasA Gallery

211 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun worshipping

Thanks

thanks for your comments, :D

your skill is amazingly awesome, I looked at your site a year ago and still remembered your works.:eek:

Beo Nguyen - yesthisismyday

Not sure what you mean with recession but thanks

recession is what happens when things 'receed' into the distance

you have the same levels of detail and contrast at all levels of your work

its not always suited to a piece of work....

www.EvilAsSin.com
for more movies and downloads

the fastest polygon in the west!

YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

brilliant!

I think your art is brilliant. you draw beautifully

haha!

Where can i order my vanishing point 700!?!?! Awesome!...great great stuff...i think i would like the gothic surprise, :D

Go now! Its Free! YES Free!
www.derrickcanyon.com
See my work and me at these other sites! WOW!
http://fearcomedy.com/ (Comic Book Freelance)
http://derrickcanyon.blogspot.com/ (Sketcheroos)
www.radicalaxis.com (Atlanta Studio)
:eek:

...and how long did it take you to draw that Beehive like city?

hey chairman...how much you wanna bet Matt has 4 hands?:rolleyes: hahahah just kidding

thanks

thanks!

very interesting thread. wonderful stuff.

:).

Neo-classicus vs Moderno

Ship of the desert

" />

put me down for the gothic surprise as well.

(maybe with a bit of Nero Mixed in)

Been cleaning up the attic today, found this old thing from while at Design college. It's a story I made using 3d graphics revolving around three polish Cosmonauts. I took one of the 3d images and made it into a photo engraving, (we had a course in this). This picture describes the coming back of the three Cosmonauts, (their space ship broke down on Mars and they got a lift home with a swiss expedition. The whole story was turned into a game called Kosmopolska , doubt any of you have played it though.

There are still some lurkers out there, but i think this forum is dead. That said....Wake up People! good stuff over here!

Now I can go with trees growing out of peoples hair and pens that look like Bazooka's, but flying trains? Some things are just sacred....lol

Moby dick and friends

see it come to live at :my blog

Business is booming, orders keep coming in!

tools of the trade

Witty :D
I always wondered how they did that. Well done Hannibal. :cool:

Man, I love checking your thread!
So, what started you on the whole transportation/mobile-home thing anyway?

"One of the major difficulties Trillian experienced in her relationship with Zaphod was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn't understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid." ~Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Great stuff, Mattias. I love looking at your work.

Made some pro-bono work for Operation Smile, with Saatchi&Saatchi Cape Town, South Africa. The brochure is for Operation Smile South Africa. They are a team of volunteer doctors and nurses that travel around South Africa and Southern Africa performing free operations to children born with cleft lips and palates.

Will return around the 13 of July, have a nice summer, or if you're on the other side of the globe a nice cold winter. Post some last spreads from my last moleskine

I like your style very classical.

:D awesome works !

Beo Nguyen - yesthisismyday

the Ostrich cavalry

light brigade

heavy brigade

Super Heavy Brigade

explained more at
http://mattiasa.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Awesome imaginative work as always. Have you ever done any bits with Mayan or other architecture? Love to see your treatment of those.

You're so amazing. I wish I had that kind of drawing ability...
and your watercolor work is just as good.

how in the world are you able to draw structures so well without perspective lines!! I watched your how you draw video at your blog and it's just stunning!

Thank you for posting because not only are you uber talented but your work is hilarious and fabulous at the same time. Your draftsmanship and innovation are of course off the chain, but I really like how much fun you are having with each drawing (who wouldn't love the Pope on a supped up mega Harley,the Gradfather clock watches, or Templar Air?) I am glad that I ran across your Sketch thread, because it made my mid afternoon and the rest of my day for that matter. You are truly an inspiration to get out there and get sketching:)

absolutely amazing lovem all!!

cart:D

do you animate any of your illustrations? it would be a treat to see your images come to life. do you create about one drawing each day? i'm completely in awe. keep up the great work.:)

Your style is beautiful and your choice of subjects entertaining.

Would you mind sharing what artists have influenced you?
I do recall seeing older art works which bear similar styles, but I do not know the names of the artists, because I do very much enjoy this look.

Wonderfull stuff. Brings Little Nemo to mind.

Pages