Search form

Congratulations to Joanna Davidovich

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Congratulations to Joanna Davidovich

I'd like to offer my congratulations to Joanna Davidovich, a Cafe poster, for her second place win in the Student category for the ASIFA-East Animation Festival.

Her film, Juxtaposer, has already won a zillion awards... way to go for yet another win.

www.asifaeast.org

www.cupojo.net

cartoonchaos's picture
Follow @chaostoon on Twitter!

Follow @chaostoon on Twitter!

Whooo JO! I always knew good things would come with your wicked rolly chair racing skills!

Three cheers! I always dig her posts here, she's an accomplished 2Der, and cute with a nice singing voice...What more can ya ask for? :)

Oh yah and having your existence acknowledged by Yakko never hurts...I still remember that after reading about it ages ago...

EDIT: I forgot to mention my favorite part is when the cat is still having mini-growls popping out of him as he's still in the 'transition phase' of becoming well-tempered. Totally hilarious. Smart, too.

Wow, a big congratulations to Jo. She deserves it.

Wahoooo! Congrats and all the other good stuff.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

thanks!

Thanks you guys! I am, as the grandmamas say, pleased as punch!

[SIZE=2]Have a Cup O' Jo! - [/SIZE]www.cupojo.net

Hey Jo, I saw your film in th San Francisco Film festival. Everyone in the audience loved it (most of my class as well). I didn't connect your name with the film. Anyway congradulations! It's always great to win awards!

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything.