Search form

New Members, introduce yourselves....

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Members, introduce yourselves....

Welcome to AWN Forums:) , the largest and greatest open forum on the World Wide Web devoted to everything animation.
We all hope you find what you're looking for, and that you enjoy the interesting and diverse comments and people on this forum.
Again; Welcome to AWN Animation Forums, the greatest animation forum in the world.

DIEMERAS Dark Angel's picture
He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit. Diemeras Dark Angel

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel

Newcomer!

Hi my real name is Frank and I am currently seeking forums which I can be proactive in discussing animation, drawing, and all other topics related.

I am a newbie, willing to take criticisim no matter how harsh or simple they may be. I am attempting to attend DigiPen located in Redmond, WA for a BFA in Production Animation. The last item to take care of in the admission process, if in fact all other paperwork is in order, is my portfolio. For what might be my last quarter into Bellevue Community College I will attend Drawing I so that I learn the basics of perspective and observation.

If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments please let me know...all words in the animation society will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,

[B]Stash
Krazed - N - dazeD[/B]
"Feed your Faith and your Doubt will starve."