Search form

Anybody know where to view John Lasseter's school films - Lady and the Lamp/Nitemare?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anybody know where to view John Lasseter's school films - Lady and the Lamp/Nitemare?

That would be awesome if anyone knew where to go to view these. I've really been searching the net lately for them, through what it's related to - John Lasseter, CalArts archives, student academy award films, etc. Nothing. I did notice a CalArts retrospective archive on their film/video website, but sadly for experimental animation only. Anybody know where to go next?

Hm, well, thanks for anyone who tried to find them, I know it's not easy. That said, I did find out where to view Lady and the Lamp for anyone interested. It's on an old VHS titled "Animation Celebration Video Collection. Volume 2." for anyone wanting to hunt it down like myself. My school library unbelievably enough has it, so I'm excited. As far as Nitemare, no such luck. Though I did check CalArts library and they have a VHS titled "the CalArts films of John Lasseter" with both of them on their. A little extra incentive for anybody looking to go there. :)