Search form

Sad walk

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sad walk

Hey! remember the character model i was making last quarter!? hu hu? maybe not. but this quarter i have a character animation class and so i get to use my model.

anyway i did a sad walk cycle and wanted to share it.

http://blinkmetoys.com/host/school/Walter_Walk_Back.mov.avi

http://blinkmetoys.com/host/school/Walter_Walk_persp.mov.avi

One is a back view and one is just a perspective view. As youl notice the textures and eyeballs are not present but thats ok.

itl probably be better if you just download em so that you will be able to loop them. (Both are under 1mb so it should be quick) Does anybody know how to make movies loop when you upload them? I tried using flash and export a .swf but that wouldnt play unless it was on my computer so i am missing some steps i guess.

anyway, take a peek at my walk. tell me what yah think. and if you are wondering why it is a .mov.avi, well, it is because maya is weird.

blinkmetoys's picture
"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

I don't know to much about 3D animation and Maya, still lreaning the basics. (They use 3D Studio at my school) But the animation looks good.:)

:D 2D Animation FOREVER:D

Does anybody know how to make movies loop when you upload them? I tried using flash and export a .swf but that wouldnt play unless it was on my computer so i am missing some steps i guess.

If you have Quicktime Pro set it to "Loop" and then click "File" then "Save".

Nice cycles btw!

James :cool:

Nice

That's really nice Blinkmetoys, it comes across as very sad. I would say speed it up very slightly, that is my only crit.

By the way the file looped automatically when I looked at it.

Best wishes,
Claire.

Visit my website:

Claire O'Brien.com

They both looked nice, I like the body posture. Is there going to be some head actions to go along with the walk?

The file did not loop for me but all I had to do was keep hitting play.

There is some head action. it bobs up and down and to the sides. The head is not really rigged how i want it to be yet, so that is all that there is going to be, for now at least.

I will probably go back and make it better at some point. But for now I am keeping up with other assignments and trying to get the rig exactly how i want it.