Search form

Theme customization options

By cdevroe | Monday, April 10, 2006 at 3:24pm

The customization options per theme are almost complete. After talking with Greg today a little more, we've solidified most of the options we're going to offer day one, and are almost finished getting those live.

Tomorrow morning, I will be releasing these options onto animationblogspot, and will then ask for your feedback. Talk soon.

cdevroe's picture
Submitted by cdevroe on

Ok, we're working on the multiple headers.

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

Howdy, All.

Now that the holidaze have passed, we can wipe the sleep from our eyes, and pick up speed on this phase of the project.

Waiting to hear back on the customizability options.

Thanks.

rundle's picture
Submitted by rundle on

Hey guys, attached is a ZIP of the 10 different starburst header colors for users to choose between. I tried uploading them as actual images but they're too wide so I had to ZIP 'em up.

What do you think? I think giving them multiple choices sufficiently achieves the MySpace effect we were all going for :)

Best,
Mike

Attachment 

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

What, no yellow? ;)

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

I spoke with our designer, Deron, and he was suggesting that maybe we could limit the selections within specific color themes. For example, if someone chooses a red header, then subsequently only certain colors would be available to the user in choosing font color or what have you. While individualizing each blog, this would keep everything within aesthetically pleasing parameters -- thereby avoiding the MySpace effect (i.e., some fugly combinations).