Search form

Nation wide Exposure to Top Studios

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nation wide Exposure to Top Studios

How hard would you work and how much would you be willing pay to get exposed to the top studios in the Nation? Get a personal interview with the top decision makers?

Option will soon be available... are you ready to work hard?

I have a portfolio and a resume' and they usually work just fine.
I can, and have, sent them to all kinds of places and they cost only postage.

Creating the portfolio only took time, maybe a small outlay for materials.

For that amount of capital and effort that stuff works plenty "hard" for me already.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

Option will soon be available...

A winner is you!

Why do some people treat this site like it's the back of a van in a scum-ridden city? :p

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

You guys have a bad attitude...

I'm ready to give them my hard earned cash, for little or no return!

Splatman:D

Why do some people treat this site like it's the back of a van in a scum-ridden city? :p

I like your analogy, those guys are always trying to sell me a cardboard box, cheap. :D

Yeah! I know a sales pitch when I hear one.... whats the catch?:rolleyes:

Follow @chaostoon on Twitter!

No sales pitch

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THERE IS NO SALES PITCH!!!

I am an animator such as yourselfs and when I graduated it was the most difficult thing to find a job and VERY costly!!! (Although I was top of the class and had a good portfolio, demo and a ton of references, there was no one to help (I am NOT tooting my own horn, just an example of how hard it is in the industry)

I developed a way to save every one a TON of money on and time on producing and distributing your work and putting the system into place now. I figure it this way for anyone trying to break into the industry it is alot cheaper to make a small investment ONCE than everytime you apply and have access to top studios.

So my question is what is it that you think is a reasonable amount to pay for such a service?

This project is coming out of my pocket and I am taking all the risk in developing it so that thousands may benefit from it, I am simply asking for your HELP and honest opinion.

Thank you ALL in advance

p.s. I would apreciate anyone's opinion so feel free to include others in this conversation.

I am an animator such as yourselfs and when I graduated it was the most difficult thing to find a job and VERY costly!!! (Although I was top of the class and had a good portfolio, demo and a ton of references, there was no one to help (I am NOT tooting my own horn, just an example of how hard it is in the industry)

I developed a way to save every one a TON of money on and time on producing and distributing your work and putting the system into place now. I figure it this way for anyone trying to break into the industry it is alot cheaper to make a small investment ONCE than everytime you apply and have access to top studios.

So my question is what is it that you think is a reasonable amount to pay for such a service?

This project is coming out of my pocket and I am taking all the risk in developing it so that thousands may benefit from it, I am simply asking for your HELP and honest opinion.

Thank you ALL in advance

p.s. I would apreciate anyone's opinion so feel free to include others in this conversation.

So what are you doing now? I know you graduated at the top of your class, and you are very talented...but show us the "money"! Or at least an example of your work.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

What service? Maybe if you gave us some idea of what this service entales, other than "to get exposed to the top studios in the Nation? Get a personal interview with the top decision makers?" we could give you an idea of what we'd pay for such a service.

It's like asking, "what would you pay for for the best thing ever?"

Mahalo,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

You going to help us unzip and expose ourselves? I'd give you a quarter for that sort of help. Maybe not, I can do that myself.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

What service? Maybe if you gave us some idea of what this service entales, other than "to get exposed to the top studios in the Nation? Get a personal interview with the top decision makers?" we could give you an idea of what we'd pay for such a service.

It's like asking, "what would you pay for for the best thing ever?"

Mahalo,
the Ape

I'm sensing Don Lapre and THOSE TINY CLASSIFIED ADS!!!!!

I mean seriously, c'mon........if the guy wants a SERIOUS response he;s going to have to be a bit more specific than that.
Who is he, what's he done.....what's his background........that kind of establsihed cachet would go a LONG way to not only providing info if this is a sensible thing, but also just who this person is.

Otherwise.........I have a pinging in my brain.......

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

Sigh...

.....and the sales pitch is? :confused:

Follow @chaostoon on Twitter!

Although I was top of the class and had a good portfolio, demo and a ton of references,

Diemeras Dark Angel is that you:D

just kidding

You kid, but for a split second I was like "Damn. Good call!"

I don't mean to offend you AnimationPub, but these kinda deals make me laugh. I hear a radio commercial about this guy who has made millions putting zero to little down on real estate and now you can buy his book that will show you how he did it....trick is, with people buying his book, he no longer has to do anything because people are now paying him for a book that probably won't help them in the real estate business. I hate to say it, but your posts already sound like this guy....haha.

I honestly would not buy it...I've discovered it's more who you know in this industry, not "Hey, look at me" or "Hey, I'm promoting this guy" or anything else like that.....and not only that....what about the people who actually lack the artist talent to be employed by a large studio. Disney and Dreamworks just don't hire anybodys off the street. Just because they know you are out there, doesn't mean they are interested in hiring you.

Are you sure you don't work for this funny real-estate guy?