Search form

designs wanted for large entertainment company

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
designs wanted for large entertainment company

Hi all,

My name is Nick I work for a large entertainment company based in London, England. We are currently pitching ideas to different people and want some mock-up designs for characters. We were wondering if anyone on here would be interested? We can't afford to pay you but this will hopefully be something that you can add to your CV, I will give more details as to the company that I work for and what it is that I am looking for if you reply to this. I can tell you that we are putting together an animated band that will hopefully have it's own TV show. If anyone out there is interested then please e-mail me for details at n_icholas@hotmail.com

Thanks

Nick

Just out of curiousity, if you are a "large entertainment company" why can't you afford to pay for the art?
Even if it's just a few hundred bucks, I'm sure it's not going to be the financial downfall of your company?

Why should we care about your project to put our free time into it, if you don't even value our time and your project to put some money into it?

Just some thoughts to consider...

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

True

No true I take your point, if anyone would still be interested you can e-mail me at n_icholas@hotmail.com where I can give you more information and then we can discuss some terms to the arangement.

thanks
Nick

Maybe post this on Deviantart.com's forum