Search form

Rod Scribner

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rod Scribner

Check out my blog to see the little essay I did about Rod Scribner. And leave a comment if you feel into it at the moment. You'll be glad you did. ;)

Haredevil_Hare's picture
Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle. You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Check out my blog to see the little essay I did about Rod Scribner. And leave a comment if you feel into it at the moment. You'll be glad you did. ;)

Thanks that was great and bittersweet.
It mentioned Barrie Nelson. He's a Canadian guy, right?

I've learned more about Scribner over the years especially from those recent WB DvDs. Definately a true animator. There is nothing stock about his animation, no formula, pure heart and symbol of forces.
I can't make hide nor hair of why his succession of drawings work, but they do. No one and I mean no one, not even his fans who try to emulate him come close.

It mentioned Barrie Nelson. He's a Canadian guy, right?

I think you're referring to Dave Berry the guy who sent me that email 2 years ago. At the end of the email he gave me his address. The city he lives is Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I certainly didn't think it right to post the entire address on the blog.

Thanks for that little bit about Scribner, Graphiteman. It might look better in the comments section on my blog though. ;)

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

It mentioned Barrie Nelson and Melendez etc were neighbours.
Barrie Nelson was a Canadian IIRC.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0625166/
I seem to remember that Oh Canada cartoon...IIRC Bill Spears also worked on it. ANd he worked on Heavy Metal onthe B-17..which was either done in Montreal or Ottawa.

Mississauga! That's where I was raised.

I will ctrl v my post to your blog.

Interesting article, I really

Interesting article, I really liked it. I agree with you, since the goal in writing an essay is very important, as it allows you to keep a certain topic and what you want to convey to the reader. This is best achieved with https://domycoding.org/do-my-visual-basic-homework.html and it will allow you to proofread your essay and write towards a specific goal. This is very important when writing written papers.