Search form

Merick Designs

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Merick Designs

http://photobucket.com/albums/c147/echi2/?action=view&current=Merick2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/c147/echi2/?action=view&current=MerickinUniform.jpg

Hey people, check out these character designs of a character. actually inspired by Bruce Lee!!! comment them and tell me what you think?

echi's picture
Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool: Visit My new album website My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

Well he's pretty cool, but Bruce had a little more muscle.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Glad to see you are adding some definition to your characters but his neck looks a little long to me. Keep on keeping on.:D

I like the concept. It reminds me of Osamu Tezuka with the popeye type arms. I recomend you look at your drawings in a mirror, or flop them on a light table, or flip them in your program. It doesn't have to be perfectly symmetrical, that'd be boring, but there is wonkiness in your drawings.
That is, in flopping your drawings shows the wonkiness to correct.

Yay, Merrick's back! Those are some very clean drawings--and they're getting more solid too, which is excellent. How old is your character? Because I remember in the script he sounded like a younger kid... Are you considering revising the character to make him older, or was this what you had in mind all along?

Either way, Merrick is coming along very nicely :)

Keep it up!
Pooryorik

Guess Whoes Back, Merick's Back

Yay, Merrick's back! Those are some very clean drawings--and they're getting more solid too, which is excellent. How old is your character? Because I remember in the script he sounded like a younger kid... Are you considering revising the character to make him older, or was this what you had in mind all along?

Either way, Merrick is coming along very nicely :)

Keep it up!
Pooryorik

YEP!! Merick is Back and in a whole new concept, hes more age 16 and hes more mature but sturborn too. with this all new design will come a new story and script to produce OH GREAT!! (sarcastic)

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life