Search form

TGSNT contest

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
TGSNT contest

Hi everyone,

The finalists for the third annual 'Greatest Story Never Told' are up!
You can check out all the finalists herehttp://www.tgsnt.com/tgsnt_III/
For no particular reason, I think you should vote for #9 :)

Thanks!

I kind of am leaning towards 20 (Blow), but then I have only viewed about 1/2 of them now.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

The Managerie (#3) was absolutely beautiful--the character acting is very moving, as is the story. Unfortunately, the sound loses synch with the animation after a while, and the end seems to be stuck in a loop. Rats.

:(
Pooryorik

I voted for #4 (Gaijin: the Rabbiphant). I saw their entry last year and I kinda liked the style of the character and how they animated it.

Blog

my vote

I haven't watched them all but so far #3 is my favorite. There are some cool ones but I enjoyed the style, the animation, and above all ,the story telling of #3.

then again, your #9 was fun and you got to love that content.

The Managerie (#3) was absolutely beautiful--the character acting is very moving, as is the story. Unfortunately, the sound loses synch with the animation after a while, and the end seems to be stuck in a loop. Rats.

:(
Pooryorik

Orik I think it must be your connection. The first time for me on dialup was horrible, but I hung in there and the replay seemed pretty smooth to me. I have to agree I like the story and character designs.

I am dial up so I have only watched number 9 and the song with the animations worked for me. It is in the back of my head but I feel like I saw this clip last fall. Anyway, I am going to have lunch at a cyber cafe so I can check out all of the other enties.

One question, what is the deal with these contest sites are they giving out some kind of prize?

Wontobe, Greatest Story Never Told used to offer some great prizes including a fantastic new computer, not sure what they offering this year. I didn't even have a pencil erasure to enter so I didn't check it out.

Wontobe, Greatest Story Never Told used to offer some great prizes including a fantastic new computer, not sure what they offering this year. I didn't even have a pencil erasure to enter so I didn't check it out.

I feel silly for having posted my remarks. After checking out the HOME PAGE, I found a list of the prizes. So by entering a person get their work on a web site that has high traffic flow and if they win there are the prizes. Not sure that I could ever enter one of those things, I have a paranoid personality or is it a fear of being used by people. Well it is one of those. :D