Search form

The Politically Correct Parody (flash animation)

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Politically Correct Parody (flash animation)

Hey all my fellow awn locals. Here's my lastest Flash project. It's a parody of "I'm Just A Bill." We wanted to tackle the PC theme that has overwhelmed our society these days. It's not necessary my stance on the issue, but it was fun as h3ll to animate it! I only spent about a week on it... wish I had had more time but art is never finished only abandoned, as they say. Check it out and tell me what you think!

The Political Correctness Parody

thanks!

-MM

not bad.

I notice someone didn't want a swastika in there, so Manson's got an "X" on his forehead... Don't talk to me about being politically correct, scared of a little nazi tattoo.

good fun otherwise :D

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you dig it.

Oberyn,
Funny thing is I found photos of an X on his forehead as well... I couldn't figure out which it was! I would've put the swastika, had I known that was what is really on his forehead. Maybe it started as an X and then down the road he altered it into a swastika?

hmmm- yeah that's possible. he may have been "rehabilitated." fair enough :) ...keep up the good work

Well, I thought it was funny. Do you have to pay the voice talent are do you have enough people around you to fill in the dialog?

That was really good. I can't believe it only took you a week. It would've taken me a lot longer to do that. Really funny.

Great stuff, but don't think I'll be seeing it on pbs anytime soon.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Fantastic. Absolutley brilliant.