Search form

Million Dollar Reward Offered to Kill Cartoonist

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Million Dollar Reward Offered to Kill Cartoonist

LOL
We've gone from ridiculous to just plain silly here...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11383819/

Someone is really benefitting from keeping this stirred up where do these clerics come up with their money and financial support? You can bet when the sh*t hits the fan, they'll be long gone, and the little guy that was trying to reap the reward to feed his family is the one facing the law.

Maybe we'll end up with a war in Iran too, and Haliburton will have a couple more billion dollar contracts.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

I am going to call all Canadians to arms to lash out over every time someone has depicted us Canucks as lumberjacks or eskimos, ridiculing us as a people! It is absolutely OFFENSIVE!

Come on people... Learn to laugh at yourselves...

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Don't forget the "moose" jokes Wade. Conan has moved on to Sweden, but he used to do some really good Canuk/moose stuff.

Don't forget the "moose" jokes Wade. Conan has moved on to Sweden, but he used to do some really good Canuk/moose stuff.

Phacker, I have already put a bounty on Conan's head for that. There will be no moose jokes either! That really hurts.

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Now that's good humor! :D

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

HAHAHA!!!
Wonderful share Harvey! :D I just love it!

The difference is, my God can take care of Himself. I don't have to do it for Him.

The difference is, my God can take care of Himself. I don't have to do it for Him.

My god's better than your god,
My god's better than yours,
He's the King,
And he had puppies,
My god's better than yours :p

If you can't believe in your "god" who can you believe in?...maybe yourself, if you take responsibility for your own actions and personal mistakes.