Search form

quick question

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
quick question

hey my friend made a drawing on flash mx 2004 and wants to send it tome on my FLASH MX, since he a newer flash i told him to "save type as" flash mx and not flash mx 2004, even though he did that it still says "unexpected file format"

ideas?

I've been trying to think of a more ambiguous thread title than yours.

[b][i]"This is a thread"
"I'm typing this now"
"Would you please read this - Oh, you already are, aren't you?"

[/i][/b]I might use the second title for my next thread about cultural influences in Russian animation of the 1970s and '80s.

ok this question might be a little long that im about to ask , p

thanks for the help harvey

Saving it down to Flash MX should have worked. Are both of you on a PC or both on a Mac? That might be the cause. If it's just a still image, have him export an .swf file. You should be able to view it then. Also if you want to mess around with the image, you can import the .swf into Flash and it should work. It won't save all the layers but you'll have the image.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

thanks ape thats exacvtly wut i had to do
aprreciate it

I've been trying to think of a more ambiguous thread title than yours.

[b][i]"This is a thread"
"I'm typing this now"
"Would you please read this - Oh, you already are, aren't you?"

[/i][/b]I might use the second title for my next thread about cultural influences in Russian animation of the 1970s and '80s.

Oh, man. I wish you could hear how loud I was laughing. I was thinking the exact same thing (although not as funny).

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

If you're going cross platform swf is pretty universal and if it's a still he can still import it to his program version of Flash.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.