Search form

What is everyone working on right now?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is everyone working on right now?

Hey you lot. Its republic day here in India and we are closed and i got loads a time to kill. So i was just wondering what you guys are working on.

Here we are doing some corrections on an episode and hoping its done this week. We finish a month long pre-production schedule on a 3 min short this week, very hollywood, kinda worried it might end up with too much style and less substance.

Scripting other shorts, looking to pick up work, three deals in the air any one of which if goes through will be very good going for a few months.

phew. your turn.

Fuggy Fuggy Episode 2. Both animating and developing the pay per view interface. Fuggy 1 has had nearly 200000 views so far.

The Brothers McLeod
[SIZE=2]brothersmcleod.co.uk[/SIZE]

Freelancing as a matchmover on a film that I can't name publicly. It's a bit of a pain, but the boss is top notch and it does pay the bills. In other words, it's nice to have a job. :)

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

I'm continuing work on a freelance rotoscope project, and I just started work on a freelance music video. I'm really excited about both because they're pushing my limits beyond what I normally do for my original projects. Here's a link to the rotoscoping work: http://showcase.awn.com/showgallery.php?cat=637

As far as original projects, well, I'm working on something that I'll post about later. I don't want to talk about it too soon.

Sharvonique Studios
www.sharvonique.com

Animated By Sharvonique Blog
http://sharvonique.animationblogspot.com

AWN Showcase Gallery

Just finished a 3D Character animation for a tv series, and still working on my own 2D/3D short. Next project will probably be next month; stop motion for TV *yipieeee*

Fuggy Fuggy Episode 2. Both animating and developing the pay per view interface. Fuggy 1 has had nearly 200000 views so far.

grega, i remember some firm i cant recall the name, but they had a good idea, they set up a channel where you can display your content and then purchase a DVD if they want to from there.

might be a solution to the discussion from a few days ago.

Working on an animation show to premiere this fall, but with the merger of WB I may get delayed :o bummer.

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel

I got a pencil sketch portrait that I got off the internet and I have drawing this portrat over and over and over.

I'm working on this post...but you already knew that...

Glad to see so many busy folks!

Just finished a thirty-second spot of 2-D for an indie series in development, should be up and running in the next few days. I'll post it to show n tell when it's ready. Gearing up for a series of shorts to introduce our world and characters and eventually run the festival circuit.

Interesting to see what people are up to.

I just finished working on a project with S.W.A.M.P. a couple weeks ago. I'm waiting to see how the whole short comes out as a finished product.
I'm looking for my next job and working on storyboards for a short of my own as well, and hopeing that something comes up soon.

doing schoolwork :( lol

and trying to come up with some characters/story ideas for a cartoon.

Cool thread idea, Skinnylizard.

Right now I'm working on a 15 min shortfilm called "The New Kid," and looking up colleges to apply for in the fall. I'm also waiting for my computer to come back from the shop--but I don't think you could call that work . :p

Pooryorik

A Small Room

I'm grateful to have been funded to make the short I developed as part of my MA last year. It's called "A Small Room" and you can read a brief synopsis here and see a test render. The storyreel is in place along with some 3D animatics. I've modelled most of the set and I'm awaiting the enveloped and rigged characters from my rigger so I can begin animating. Exciting stuff!

Visit my website:

Claire O'Brien.com

I'm working on making an animated movie called Death From Above.

I'm having a lot of fun on it :D I guess that's the point since I'm not planning on making too much of a profit...

James :cool: