Search form

Attention Animators -- All Levels -- Opportunity

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Attention Animators -- All Levels -- Opportunity

Hello all...We are looking for talent to animate an exciting new TV comedy project that is already in the hands of the folks at Cartoon Network, Spike TV and others.

What we are looking to do at this time is to make a short demo film for our project (three to five minutes in length) with the possibility to continue work on the project in the future.

Please post here if interested with contact info and/or web address.

well it would help a lot if you mentioned what the scope and type of work it was and what kinda services you are looking for as well as what kind of budget you have available to you.

Follow up

I'm not at liberty to give details on this forum...but interested parties should get in touch with us so it can be worked out in confidence. We have contacts at some networks and a pitch bible is in circulation with favorable response. We are looking to get a section of the pilot animated (approximately three minutes in length) to give a more well-rounded example of our vision. This could lead to a longer relationship with the project for the right people. Please email us at djhamilton@gmail.com.

I'm not at liberty to give details on this forum...but interested parties should get in touch with us so it can be worked out in confidence. We have contacts at some networks and a pitch bible is in circulation with favorable response. We are looking to get a section of the pilot animated (approximately three minutes in length) to give a more well-rounded example of our vision. This could lead to a longer relationship with the project for the right people. Please email us at djhamilton@gmail.com.

Contacts at "some networks" is quite nebulous. I have contacts at "some networks" as well.........one of them cleans toilets.

So you are not at liberty to say if you want animators? Storyboard artists? Layout people? Designers?
Years of experience? Students? Seasoned Pros?

What the length of the project is expected to be? A generalized pay rate offered--subject to negotiation?
Not even a flesh-and-blood name of a real individual to address?
Not revealing just a name--hiding behind a catchy moniker--sends a red flag up that there's more than just a name being hid.

Sorry, mate, but with mysteries like that, I steer clear. There's a LOT of scammers and no-bodies offering the exact same kind of "deal" with no details out there and ..........well, its not enough.
I've got to be candid with you--as a long time pro I could do no less.

I'm obviously not the "right" person you seek.......

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

We do not seek Ken Davis. We are looking for animators who need an opportunity. Thank you.

We do not seek Ken Davis. We are looking for animators who need an opportunity. Thank you.

Heh, not a word, Kenneth, not a word..............

Oh, hell..........anyone whose curious, just read the recent Freelance storyboard post to get an idea of what Herr. "divigil" is really like.

One can only suppose that they haven't revealed WHO they are, reluctant to reveal WHAT they want, WHERE and WHEN they want anyone to work on it, or HOW or WHAT again they intend to offer as compensation. Nothing but mysteries............and petty attacks against posters who challenge them on it.
Geez, if they were sincere and on the up and up they'd strive to be more forthcoming, rather than just retaliate against "bottom-feeders" like myself and Skinnylizard. Honesty and sincerity will reap apologies( hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong)--but ONLY for honesty and sincerity.

Hey folks, if you've read these forums for any length of time, you KNOW what the culture here has to say about low-pay/no/pay "opportunities" and wheeler-dealers offering a "BIG OPPORTUNITY" but reserve the details until you get to know them better.
Sensible business doesn't work that way, and never has.
Take it from me--20 years in the biz--something isn't right.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)