Search form

New Studio

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Studio

Hi all. The studio I am now animating at, Renegade Animation, just launched their new website. You can check it out here: http://www.renegadeanimation.com/main.html

Take a gander and see what we're up too.

Mahalo,
the Ape

Animated Ape's picture

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

are you through with Fosters now?

More importantly: is Renegade Animation hiring?? :confused:

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

I was on vacation for two months and Foster's couldn't be short an animator for that long, so they had to replace me. Totally understandable. I'm still friends with them and go to lunch with them all the time. So I'm off the show for now, and currently animating on "Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi," as well as other projects Renegade picks up. No harm in sending in your work Haredevil.

Mahalo,
the Ape

Why Off Topic

I was on vacation for two months and Foster's couldn't be short an animator for that long, so they had to replace me. Totally understandable. I'm still friends with them and go to lunch with them all the time. So I'm off the show for now, and currently animating on "Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi," as well as other projects Renegade picks up. No harm in sending in your work Haredevil.

Mahalo,
the Ape

Why Off Topic:
"Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi," is a nice enought show but I would like to see them add more layers to the storys. I know that will never happen because they only make ten minute shows which is also good.

Awesome :D Glad you got another job.
Are you currently only working w/ Flash on "Puffy Ami Yumi" or are you doing hand drawn commercials also?

James :cool: