Search form

New Website Design

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Website Design

I'm working on a new website design to display my works and I'd like this groups opinion on what its looking like. Right now none of the links work. I'm looking for comments on style and design.

Also, this is my first atempt at a completely Flash website.
Black Anvil Designs©

Updated Website

Got a lot more done on my Flash site. Please feel free to leave any comments on things I should do that would improve the over all outlook and design of the website.

Right now, I've found an issue where sometimes when you click on a link it takes you to a random frame in a random scene. Any ideas why this is happening? I can't seem to figure it out and being dead tired probably isn't helping.

Black Anvil Designs©

P.S. I seem to be a minimalist ;)

i like the layout. nice and simple. As for the random frames it goes to all i can really say is to check the action script. Make sure you have the right one typed in.

i think the opening sound when the anvil falls is a bit "EEEEEECH" kinda ear twitching. not too pleasing. Although it could be just my speakers.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

Website

Thanks blink. I'll be going over the action script here in the next couple of days. Also, I'll take a look at the anvil sound effect. Perhaps dropping the volume down on it might help? I'll play around with it.

Thanks again

The site looks good and the logo will definitely stick with viewers especially with that loud anvil sound. You may want to include some introductory text on the homepage to give the viewers an overview of what your site is about.

Good idea

I was going to leave that up to the about page. But a friend wondered if people would understand that its Black Anvil Designs© and not Black Designs with an anvil in the middle.

Having the over view would solidify that. Thanks!

Which website build-up

Which website build-up platforms most people using in the 2022? I want to launch a new website using site creator. I'm also going to read artiles online on the basis of ROI (return of investment). The better thing is I read a few articles based on my targeted keywords https://sitecreator.io/blog/Online%20courses/How-to-increase-your-site's-conversion-rate/1616685332249 I would like to focus on it for better results. Let me know if you want to suggest me anything.

Website design is a very

Website design is a very important part of an online business, because it allows you to get more customers. It helps people find you more easily and makes your business stand out from all the others. Try this https://masterbundles.com/the-best-black-friday-clipart-free-and-premium/ site for more useful art about black friday clipart. I think that it's very important to spend some time researching what kind of information you want on your site before you start designing it.