Search form

Chicken Little

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chicken Little

I think this movie looks good. The story sounds funny and the animation looks great. The characters also don't look real "computery" either. They look cartoony and well designed.
Let's hope, even though Disney has done away with 2D animation in thier studio, that the talents who work there as far as animation and story stay the same.
Opinions anyone?
Spoooze! :cool:

Opinions anyone?

I really loved this movie that no one has seen yet.

it looks 100 times better than "Valiant" ever did.

im excited to see it. It really does look well done and pretty funny.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

Yeah, it looks SO much better than Valient. Valient to me looked awful.
Spoooze!

Well

(rant)
I'll be honest and say that I'm saddened with the direction Disney has taken. I just recently visited Disney World and was taken away by the magic. And it got me thinking. All the things that made it magical were the more traditional movies they did that had wonderful musical numbers. Those really have an impact. And with the current batch of movies I don't get that. And funny enough, you don't see characters like Tarzan, or any of the recent characters (They have a ride for Stich and it just feels weird), I wonder if thats because most people just don't care for them the way they do Aladdin, or Hercules.

Maybe I'm a bit nestalgic. But I do miss them. Oh well, maybe I'm the only one.
(/rant)

Chicken Little stylistically looks awesome. I had the pleasure of going to MGM Studios at Disney and getting to see the Maquettes for some of the characters and the pencil sketches of them. Wonderful stuff. Should be fun to watch :)

lol ranting is fun ;)
Spoooze!

I saw a preview for "Chicken Little" before the Wallace Gromit movie today, and I thought the characters weren't incredibly attractive and looked very computery. Based on the preview I'm not planning on seeing it.

The Wallace and Gromit movie, however, was incredible. I'd see it again tomorrow if I could.

I really dont like the look of Chicken Little. I think it's sad that Disney for a start have dropped their hand drawn department, but the fact that they seem to be now trying to replicate the company the lost. Disney used to be all about story telling but now i feel theyve lost that. Their most successful hits are all very fairy tale based, Mulan, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid etc. Although Lilo and Stitch was a success it wasnt as momentous as the three just mentioned. Chicken Little, doesnt seem to have that fairy tale, classic Disney charm.