Search form

Teaser trailer for new animated movie!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Teaser trailer for new animated movie!

Here's a teaser trailer for my new animated movie "Death from Above". Read about it, look at stills, and watch the trailer here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jtn1989/hiyaanimation/id77.html

We have 5 animators (a 6th may come...) on this project counting myself. This time I'm not directing. I'm just in charge of the animation and I helped a bit on the story idea for "Death". I'm hoping to get this movie done by January 2006.
Enjoy the trailer!

Spoooze!

Updates On Death:

I'm recording voices for the first few scenes tomorrow afternoon. Hopfully animation will be started next week :D

Spoooze!

Trailer

Cute and interesting:)

I do think that you open the story up well...I just wonder if you should show anything else aside from the fuckup that opened the door.

I might make one suggestion about text:

Give the viewer enough time to read what you want us to read 3 times before you get rid of it on screen.

The "some doors were never meant to be opened" lasted like 2 seconds, and I think I needed 5 to read it (give or take).

Theaters don't have rewind buttons, so remember that....like that deodorant commercial that says "you never get a second chance to make a first impression".

good luck on the production:)
L8r

Thanks for the tips :D I'll keep them in mind.
Once I get more of it done I'll show more stuff from the actual movie :)
I went over some stuff with the director and we are changing a lot to make it a more futuristic setting. The first scene (the one in the trailer) will be basically the same but with a few minor changes (the main title sequence will be at a different spot, futuristic setting ect.).
Spoooze!