Search form

oh well...here we go again..

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
oh well...here we go again..

http://www.pascalcampion.com/rematch.swf

just another one..kind of popped out of me while i had my back turned( allthough, seriously, this one took me more time to do than the previous ones!)
I've got some stuff to fix on it..but ,,the jist of it is there!

P.

Ha! Awesome. Reminds me a bit of Dragon's Lair. That boss had some action chops and was worthy foe for Pascal's "Office of DOOM". (cue dramatic music)

Nice animation on the rubble after the smoosh.

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

YEAH!
glad you like it..
i was wondering what to think of this one.....was trying new things here..
P.

It made me laugh out loud. I like how you get around taking his jacket off. You simultaneously add depth to the shot.

That's something I really love about your animations, they're simplified 2d (note: simplified and simple are completely different as far as I'm concerned) and yet you have more depth and dimension than the average 3d film. I just love this style.

Everyday I check for more Pascal work. It's amazing how often I'm rewarded for checking!

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

hopefully, sometime in the upcoming year, you'll be rewarded even MORE!
lol

Keepingmy fingers crossed for that!

Great feedback Kddiddy..
i'm really trying to keep it clear , and expand in depth and secondary actions stuff....al while trying to tell a story..or something like it!

I do not always respond when you post, but I do view your animation. They are all great and I send the link to my brother.

Hey..thanks Wontobe..that's sweet !!!

A lot of people do that to..just watch a thread and not answer..no big deal... just answer to what you really respond!
Thanks for doing so here!

P.

lol kdiddy invented a good name for this series (office of doom!) :)

YAY you kinda re-designed the fat boss i like him. :D

I really like the movement's he makes and you kinda suprised me when he doged some of the traps.I also loved when the vase fell over.

1.who's the boss
2.ohh well here we go again
3.a nasty bit of venting
4.boaf
5.blinky
6.musical chairs
7.lunchbreak
8.clap
9.its been a long day

I think i might do some fanart for this office series as its so inspiring :D

Office of doom?
lol...
that's funny..

the big boss surprised me as well by dodging it almost all... didn't think he had it in him!!!
that just goes to show you never know!!!

(^__^)

P.

LOL - that was awesome! It gets better every time! I'm going to be really depressed in the morning.

Green with envy :D ,
Pooryorik

as always - great to watch! my favorite part is the whole buildup to the last blow that gets the boss, and especially the little bits of plaster that trickle down.