Search form

are there any voiceover actors here?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
are there any voiceover actors here?

Hi all...
just wondering if any actors are part of this forum...I do a lot of v/o and am very interested in animation as well...thanks!

Well yeah....Geoff Edwards is around and he's really been very helpful and has added a lot to the board.

Welcome to the board Lasmartmouth. Maybe you and Geoff and compare notes.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

I know I may not seem like much... but I'm going into the v/o biz... and acting and such... I know it's difficult... but hey... it's actually fun to make voices. =D whatever... welcome!

I think it takes a lot of talent and guts to do what you guys do. Wish I was talented that way. I wouldn't have to spend so much time looking for sound files to use. What you do actually brings more life to the characters and situations.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

I think it takes a lot of talent and guts to do what you guys do. Wish I was talented that way. I wouldn't have to spend so much time looking for sound files to use. What you do actually brings more life to the characters and situations.

We need to start a write in campain to get our different software companys to put in a talent button. I know I need one. :D