Search form

Animation Partner Wanted!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation Partner Wanted!

Hello AWN Gang!

We are in the planning / pre-production stage of a 2d animation series for K-3 school age children (3-7) in the USA. Our grant is pending and we look to have our funding available around by the end of 2005. I have been offered a few quotes from others but as you know I need to explore all options since it is not my own money.

This will eventually include a contract for 13x 11-minute episodes and currently we are exploring 2d animation houses whom can offer us a great rate on a 3-minute trailer to be included in our final grant package to help the interested foundations understand the concept in general and how our funding will be used in edu.

We desire a long-term partner whom can handle ALL aspects of this project and meet timelines, keep within budget and be in business for the initial 2 - 3 year term of our grant.

This must include the creation of several key character illustrations and all animation services. We will handle the script writing, casting, recording all voice overs, sound and music.

Right now we would be interested in a ball-park quote for the initial 3-minute trailer with the potential of landing the entire 2d project once the funding has been secured with our partners.

Please offer your best US Dollar rate for the initial character designs, backgrounds and a complete 3-minute trailer in 2d.

Thank you.
VoiceToons

Hi VoiceToons.

I sent you a personal message.

Sharvonique Studios
www.sharvonique.com

Animated By Sharvonique Blog
http://sharvonique.animationblogspot.com

AWN Showcase Gallery

rates

hi

pl check ur personal message :)

mk

Hi!

This is Bikram Naskar from Elecom Toons, a 100% Animation production house in India / Kolkata. I have seen your offer and would like to some details about you.

Please let me know about your company, also let me know your web site. You can see our web site also www.elcomtoon.com. Contact me on bikram@elecomtoon.com, My cell no. is 919331207946.

After getting details we would quote you accordingly.

Regards,
Bikram