Search form

Advance tutorials for flash

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Advance tutorials for flash

Hi everybody I’m always looking on the web for good animation tutorials especially for flash. The problem is that I never found advance tutorials they are all for beginners . If somebody knows a good place with free tutorials for advance level or maybe with a really good explanation on new ways of animation , pleas post it.
Fell free to post tutorial site about animation that you think are the best ,or a site with tips on animation.

:) :)

I've got some good ones on my site. I plan on putting many more up in the future!

http://www.animatorsclubhouse.com/tutorials.html

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

Those tutorials are rally well done CONGRATULATION!!!. :D
I just read them and I learn how to fix the bug that happen when you use all the mouths in one symbol(you could add to the web that it happen too when you use the rigth bottom on the time line and add motion tween). I was really exited about this method but when use it I always had this problem and I finish using the swapping method.
Its really clear all the instructions but some of the pictures don’t appear. ;)
Thanks for your site that its open for all. :cool:

Glad you like the tutorials! I went and checked them all and I all of the images loaded for me. Try hitting the refresh button on your browser or emptying your web cashe and trying the page again in order to get the images to load.

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

i try but i still don get them
they ar 4 picture in Animating Dialogue using the "Mouth Comp" method
the pictur that are with this texts
1 - After clicking on the head symbol, change it's properties from "Loop" to "Single Frame" to keep all of the frames from playing continuously.
2 -This is the keyframe order that Cartoon Solutions' Mouth Comp symbols are laid out in:
3 -Select the tweened area by dragging over it.
4 -With the area selected hit (F6) to keyframe the motion tweened area.
but if you can see them its fine.
I sometimes have this problem because the stupid explorer. :rolleyes: