Search form

Looking for Sylvain Chomet short film

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for Sylvain Chomet short film

Hey everyone,
I'm looking to get a hold of a copy of Sylvain Chomet's animated short "Vieille dame et les pigeons, La", also know as "The Old Lady and the Pigeons". If any knows where I can purchase a copy, has one they wish to sell, or any other method of viewing please let me know. Bit of a long shot but hey! :D

matt2001's picture
www.MattOrnstein.com Character Animator - Lucas Arts

www.MattOrnstein.com
Character Animator - Lucas Arts

"check it out, you know it makes sense!" http://miaumau.blogspot.com/

rockin, haven't been able to find it for sale anywhere else... but the problem is that region 2 dvd probably won't play on my US dvd player..... will it?

:shakes fist at DVD region coding........ KAAAHN!:

www.MattOrnstein.com
Character Animator - Lucas Arts

Yeah dude probably wont work. Just this weekend some buds and myself tried watching Takugki (sp?) a great Korean war movie and well....couldnt. Hence we had to fork over some more cash at Blockbuster to actually see it. Apparently the guy who let us borrow it was Korean and bought it over there.

Good thinking of the region coding before you actually purchased it!

rockin, haven't been able to find it for sale anywhere else... but the problem is that region 2 dvd probably won't play on my US dvd player..... will it?

:shakes fist at DVD region coding........ KAAAHN!:

I'd recommend a good dose of civil disobedience. If you have a DVD player (or even burner) on your PC, there's a number of free tools that will negate the region encoding on a DVD you've purchased and burn it to your computer or a new region free disk. I don't want to start naming them on this forum, but they're out there. Google for a little bit and they show up.

Please note that this is not a recommendation to copy a DVD from another artist. This is only a recommendation on how to be able to purchase and enjoy artistic works that you otherwise wouldn't have been able to without dealing with all of the bureaucratic BS that surrounds the entertainment industry.

Always ALWAYS purchase DVD's and videos by animators. We all make little enough as it is.

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

you can always get a multi region dvd player... they're getting cheaper by the minute... Although i can't still afford one...

"check it out, you know it makes sense!" http://miaumau.blogspot.com/