Search form

ABCD learning animated DVD for preschool kids

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ABCD learning animated DVD for preschool kids

Hi guys
We have just finished a preschool children’s animated learning series on ABCD learning. The project has some unique property
1. Totally animated approach for kids’ fun learning.
2. Very colourful animation.
3. The animation is unique, in the sense, the animated world gets build up one by one. So that the toddlers’ brain registers each and every object separately. So in the process of learning ABCD they end up learning little more than that. (example: When we show, A for Antelope, first comes the ground then grass, sun tree, clouds and then comes the Antelope. This enables the child to understand our world and surroundings better.)
4. Human Kids in animated world with animated characters.
5. Dolby digital 5.1 surround soundtrack
6. 27 original songs.
7. Total 28 Songs.
8. All examples are animated. Like A FOR APPLE is animated and so on.
9. The project is intended for dubbing in other languages as well. (Apart from the songs and examples lot of instruction sets are also there, like “how to write A/B etc”; this instruction set can be translated into other languages for kids whose mother tongue is not English. For that matter we are getting this translated into other Indian languages like Hindi, Bengali, Tamil etc.)
Please have a look at the small demo I have placed on our web site at http://www.prestostudio.com/Anim.wmv
Or http://www.prestostudio.com/Anim.mov
Also please let me know how you find the work.
And lastly, this product is available for sale for all countries except for India. If any of you are interested in taking this for your country please let me know. You can mail me at debjit@prestostudio.com or call +91-9831005663
Regards
Debjit

presto's picture
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional. www.prestostudio.com debjit at prestostudio dot com

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
www.prestostudio.com
debjit at prestostudio dot com

Congratulations for getting this off the ground.
I like the combination live action/animation. The songs are fun - BollyEnglish... takes a bit getting used to. I think the camera could use more dynamics, variations on ECU's and such - right now the actress and kids look unmotivated...

Keep us up to date how this comes over!

David

Nicely done, and congratulations!

The animation is a bit stiff in parts -- in particular, the white horses near the beginning and the reindeer.

Also note: Xerox is a trademark of the Xerox corporation, so you should add a (TM) next to its name.

Overall, though, an impressive job.

thanks Devid and Brent
Debjit/Presto

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
www.prestostudio.com
debjit at prestostudio dot com