Search form

Some of my animations

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Some of my animations

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share, you know, put a name to the face (or work to the name in this case).

With the exception of one of the pieces, they're all works I did while in school. Unfortunately, work dominates so much of my time I haven't had much time other than for doodling and small animation tests.

http://www.galaxy12.com/gallery.html

I know they aren't pro, but I think they get the jokes across and their limitations play into the style I was aiming for.

Enjoy!

Kdiddy13

kdiddy13's picture
Producing solidily ok animation since 2001. www.galaxy12.com Now with more doodling! www.galaxy12.com/latenight

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight

haha those are great! my favorite one is the "aliens attack" movie. good timing on the second alien running out and then him walking back in with the wheelbarrow. also, the music cuts in perfectly at then end. good stuff!

i liked the urinal one, also. it seemed kind of slow at first with all of the different combinations of urinal usage, but it really pays off once it gets going faster and faster with all the different characters.

i didnt see the other ones. i'm not on my own computer, and the other ones wont play. i guess this computer doesnt have quicktime or something. eh, il'll be sure to watch em later. im sure they're great.

good work!

Hey kdiddy they are all really good.

I also thought the 'Aliens Attack' was the best for comedy value, made me laugh. Urinal film also very cool. I thought the slow build up of speed was great, worked really well. 'Chase3' worked well. Really liked everything being a box, and of course cut out the difficult animal animation, always nice.

Well done, bright future I feel....

Thanks for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it! I'd love to get back to working on comedy's again someday (right now I'm in SFX, so I don't have too much to complain about ;) I just wish I could find the time to do more indy shorts like these. Someday....(sigh)

The slow buildup in Urinal was a delicate thing. It was much longer having a bit about talking and why not to choose the 5th urinal ("You don't want people to think you're hiding something, do you?"). I eventually cut it down to where it is now, but the very start still makes me squirm a little. I keep wondering if the audience is going to find the payoff worth it. I'm glad you guys did. Every film I do, I get a little better at my comedic timing.

If you want to see "Urinal" and "Smell the Future" on the big screen, they're currently touring with Spike and Mike. "Aliens Attack" will be on one of their future DVD's.

Thanks again.

Producing solidily ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight