Search form

Seeking an animator for an episodic series--PAID

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seeking an animator for an episodic series--PAID

I am seeking an animator to work on an animated,episodic series based on this short film, "The Ninjews" ( http://www.joshbass.com/Ninjewswm9.wmv ).

This short film was included on the Spike and Mike "Sick and Twisted" DVD in 2003. PLEASE NOTE: THOUGH THIS MOVIE IS CLAYMATION, I AM *NOT* LOOKING TO DO THE REST OF THE SERIES IN THAT MANNER. I was thinking of simple 2D animation, along the lines of Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Sea Lab (reused sets and character designs, that is).

I am partnered with a growing internet television company called maniaTV ( www.maniatv.com ), hosts of the show "Too Short for Hollywood (10pm EST), whose site received more than a million hits last month. This will be a long term project, as I am currently contracted to produce ten 5-7 minute episodes, with more likely to follow. The turnaround time on each episode will be six weeks or less.

As it says in the ad, this is a paying gig, though the budget for this project is very modest. The episodes will be shown on ManiaTV, with exposure to a potentially worldwide audience. As ManiaTV continues to grow, so will the budgets and pay scale for this project. As it stands, this project might be better for a student, or someone looking to build their animation reel, though anyone is welcome to apply (I do need to see samples of your work, however). If interested, please email: joshbass at sbcglobal dot net. Thank you.

My signature is a link to my student film on the ZeD website. If you like what you see, I'm available.

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Check this out

Hi,

You can outsource to us. Please check our website www.elecomtoon.com and I hope you would be able to find the right one.

Thanks
Bikram

bikram@elecomtoon.com

I checked that link. That looks like a great studio to work at. It would be perfect except for the location. I'm barely scraping by paying rent and having enough to eat as it is. I certainly can't afford to grab my stuff and travel to India. Maybe someday when I get enough cash together. But, until then........ sorry. :(

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti