Search form

Madagascar

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Madagascar

I saw it yesterday. It was actually very entertaining! Just wanted to know what you all though about it. Much better than Shrek 1 & 2 in my opinion :D
Tell me what you thought!

James

I saw it yesterday. It was actually very entertaining! Just wanted to know what you all though about it. Much better than Shrek 1 & 2 in my opinion :(

The animatioin was excellent, but the storyline was not. Saturday morning cartoons have better storylines. ( I am egsagerating for effect) :)

I think that's about right...

: )

In all honest though, it didn't need to -- not for me. I had just as much fun being entertained by that short, flawed-story movie as I've had watching a bunch of well done stories told poorly compounded into one. It's sort of like not being able to get disappointed that Hot Shots: Part Deux didn't win the Academy Award for Best Picture. It's not really a goal of the film and you'd be kinda scared if it did.

Now, as a business they have a right to be concerned if the product (which of course -includes- the story) is being panned by fans and critics alike...but yah, as I said, on a personal level, it can hardly be considered a derogatory criticism...

Really light on its feet in terms of any depth; whenever there was a plot point they WHIZZED past it, and anything that wasn't totally relevant to the story, that was more of a gag, got almost the entire show. But the person I went with said it was worth the 11 bucks, and I really enjoyed the animation style. Mr. Shorey, I saw your name in the credits again! That's fun as hell.