Search form

Need suggestion for programs and school

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need suggestion for programs and school

Hello, i live in the middle-east, been doing many forms of arts (including animation) for the past few years. (nothing professional unfortunatly)
I wish to have some sort of formal education for animation, and finally live and work abroad.
I was checking quite a few schools, and i most say i'm confused, i hope you guys can help me with that :

1. i'm not that interested in the *animation* aspect of animation (heh), but rather the modelling/rigging (and even texturing more), a lot of schools concetrate on that aspect, and while it can be nice to learn (and i do play with it occasionally), it's not my direction.
what programs would you suggest me to take, what courses should i be on the look for in a program ?

I hope to live & work where i study, most countries are very strict about immigration, though i've found Canada, New-Zealand and to an extent the US more of an option.
2. do you recommend any schools in those areas ? (i prefere not to spend more then 30k for the whole degree itself)
3. what other countries are open to immigrants who only have an art degree ?

some schools have programs that only go for 1 year and some go for 4 years - from what i've learned 1 year is considered a certificate and not a degree and as such it won't help me much in the immigration side.
on the other hand 4 years seems like a very long time - considering i'll be learning art all my life on my own, i don't see any reason to spend so much time in school.
4. what other options do i have ?? prefferably 2-3 years.
5. have those 1 year programs actually helped anyone with his immigration ? or should i not even consider them for my current needs.

Thanks, sorry for the bad writing =X

Hello. While choosing an

Hello. While choosing an writing service, make sure the company guarantees their work. While guarantees vary from site to site, they are often the best proof of reliability. Look for guarantees that cover everything from poor quality to late delivery. A top cheap coursework writing service will guarantee their work, and a guarantee is the best way to ensure you get exactly what you expect. So, don't worry about plagiarism and be sure to select a reliable company - . You'll be glad you did!

I had a wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience with an online dissertation writing service. The service had a team of dedicated writers who were experts in their respective fields. They understood the significance of my dissertation and worked diligently to produce a high-quality piece of work. The service https://writemyessayonline.com/ provided me with regular progress updates and allowed for open communication with the writer. The final dissertation exceeded my expectations and received positive feedback from my professors. If you're looking for a reliable and professional dissertation writing service, I highly recommend this one.

Hi,

Hi,

If you're primarily interested in modeling, rigging, and texturing rather than traditional animation, look for programs that offer specializations or courses in 3D modeling, character rigging, and texturing. These are often part of larger animation or computer graphics programs, so make sure to check the curriculum to align with your interests.

Thanks
James Millere

Companies may have higher

Companies may have higher prices due to high operating costs and additional services. Also, a large company may be less flexible in solving non-standard tasks.

Private entrepreneurs may have limited options in terms of transportation volume and delivery geography. The lack of a clear structure and responsibility can lead to problems with the reliability and quality of services like this.When choosing between private entrepreneurs and companies for freight transportation, it is important to consider the specifics of your cargo, delivery time requirements, and personal priorities in cooperation.