Search form

Doob-a-vision!

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Doob-a-vision!

cHello & Wuz upper... :D

I'm new here and I thought I'd intro myself with some random drawings of friends... hey, why not? :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Doob's picture
KA-POW!!

KA-POW!!

Not to worry, Doobster, I'm no stalker.

Yer movin' just for the shapes of the ladies?

Cartoon Thunder
There's a little biker in all of us...

heh... good to know. :D

Nah, I'm moving cuz I'm tired of being in the middle of frigg'n nowhere. I need the city. I like the night-life. I like to boogy.

The honeys are a HUGE bonus. ;)

KA-POW!!

Reminds me of an exchange:

[I]"I'm thinking of moving up to Chicago. There's a lot of ass up there."

"Well, there's a reason they call it The Windy City."[/I]

I love how specific and elaborate that emoticon is.

really cool style you got there doob.

Thanks alot, Musi... I try to have fun with it.

See ya when you get here! I work in Emeryville.

Well, hello there, bay area buddy. Good to see you, Monkeygirl. I actually looked at some places in Emeryville. The ceilings were so low, I hit my head on the light fixtures. No joke. But, I finally found my spot. It's in East Palo Alto!! :eek: ... pray for me. :rolleyes:

Here's the latest:

KA-POW!!

Ya liked that one, huh? How bout dis? Look at me!!

A new one!! :eek:

KA-POW!!

KA-POW!!

KA-POW!!

KA-POW!!

Nice work. Nice friends.

Those are nice. Do you self publish comix in print or stricly internet wise? I'm interested in comix myself a bit.

Cartoon Thunder

really cool style you got there doob.

See ya when you get here! I work in Emeryville.

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything.

Graphite > Thanx, man... and yes they are... *wink-wink nudge-nudge* :D

Piston > Thank you. Those pics are just me mess'n around. I never really thought about publishing an internet comic. That's actually a good idea. Right now, I'm just animating for a small company and trying to get freelance graphic design work. Do you draw your own comics?

KA-POW!!

Wow, I like the variety. Which animation company out of curiousity? (btw see the Post 'O Confusion in the cafe')

I'm glad you like'em, Scat-man. :)

The company's called Create-N-Animate. We've only been around for like two years, but I think we're about to hit the big-time...

*rubs hands together*.... money money money...

KA-POW!!

Do I draw my own comics

At the risk of sounding like a mo-ron, if you'd asked me last week, I'd have said no. The guy that helps me out with sound on the little bit of work I've done suggested I knock out my stories in comic book form and see what that does for me. I know it's a different art, but I decided I was too dumb to know any better and jumped in pretty quick. I know a lot of comics are done digitally anymore, and I was going to do my cleanup work in flash, but I decided to go with quill pen and ink for my cleanup.

We'll see if it amounts to anything.

Cartoon Thunder

I got curious about the company, Doob, and did a quick check. You're in my old area code!! We moved here from Santa Rosa a few years ago, but I was north bay forever before that.

Good to see you here.

Cartoon Thunder

Check'n up on me, aye?
heh... yeah, I'm moving back to the east bay in a week or so. The women down there have much larger, well rounded.... um.... personalities.

Thanks. Good to be here. I've been looking for a forum like this for a while.

KA-POW!!