Search form

Finding TV Animation Companies

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Finding TV Animation Companies

does anybody know any animation tv companies i can tell my stories to to create a Tv Series. i have come-up with a few and created some characters. if anyboady dosen't, can you tell me where i can find some in the Uk or America(must have email or website) :)

Please Visit my Website which is still under-construction
www.hometown.aol.com/cunningechidna

echi's picture
Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool: Visit My new album website My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

ur charecters

hi

ur charecters are good..i have sent a pm .

:) cheers

Hello!

:rolleyes: Whats A PM? manoj

Hey Echi.... hi what interested me more is that r u really from Nigeria. Just curious cause I'm from Lagos.. born n brought up there. I'm a 3d animator presently working in India.

Your characters were really cool . U could chk up the directory for companies who'd be interested... i wish u luck.

TV Companies

Dear Echi,

Character you have created is very funny and ideal for a series. There are lots of TV Companies in USA and UK, you can find them by browsing the Directory. If you want produce the series go ahead, we have the capability of execution of the project. Any way let me give you a brief idea about our organisation.

ELECOMTOONS is a part of US$ 65 million ELECOM Group of companies, one of the leading Creative Studios in India, equipped with latest workstations, and high-end PCs empowered by the expertise in software such as MAYA, 3DS Max, US Animation, ANIMO, Macromedia Flash, Adobe and other web authoring and programming software.

>> Spread over 3,000 sq. ft., housing leading-edge software and hardware for developing 2D/3D animation, high end SFX and graphics and computer gaming.

>> A rich pool filled with talent comprising of artists, writers, technicians, software professionals and industry stalwarts in related business areas such as 2D/3D animation production, interactive software, games, SFX and graphic solutions, print syndication.

>> A complete set-up of manpower and infrastructure to develop and syndicate content for diverse media be they films, TV, print or the web.

Our expertise includes:

2D Animation / 3D Animation / Computer Gaming and Interactive Software / Flash Animation/ SYNDICATION of cartoon and comic strips.

As a growing company, we firmly believe that it's our people and our ability to work on a wide range of software that enables our clients to entrust us with their valuable projects. As is the nature of creative industry, "time is the essence of any project". In order to facilitate tight deadlines, and to maximize time spent on content and quality, we use state of the art hardware to complement our software tools.

We offer competitive edge for your business advantage through our Professional Management and Personalized Service.

Currently we are working in various overseas clients in Germany.

Note: Demo CD / Demo on FTP can be provided on request of our current projects.

Thanks and Regards.
Bikram Naskar
ELECOM TOONS
(A division of Elecom Software)

382 & 383 Budge Budge Trunk Road,
Maheshtala, Kolkatta-700141.
Ph: +91-33-24921095
Fax: +91-33-24929891

Web: www.elecomtoon.com
email: bikram@elecomtoon.com

USA or UK

:D what do you think these characters will make it big in, USA or The Uk?