Search form

Can anyone answer this?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can anyone answer this?

My name is Andrew Wilson and I am currently enrolled in a Pre-AP English class at Union City High School and we are doing a research paper about what we would like to do when we finish our education.

I am writing my paper on animation creation. In my research, I am supposed to conduct an interview with someone in this field. I hope someone can help.

1. How did you become interested in your field?

2. What education requirements did you have to meet to get your current job?

3. How long have you been working in this field?

4. How much do you enjoy your work?

5. What else are you involved in professionally?

6. What is your work week like?

7. Would you suggest this career for the upcoming generations?

I would greatly appreciate if if you could answer these questions. I plan to study animation and art at East Tennessee State University upon graduation.

Thank You,
Andrew Wilson
crockett_wilson@hotmail.com

1) From being an artist and a computer engineer/ programmer.

2)None whatsoever, only experience. Left school @ age 14.

3)About 6 years but only recently been able to earn a living with it.

4)From an objective point of view; immensely. On a day to day basis, variably...It is similar in enjoyment to a job such as building, in that it's very laborious, ultimately satisfying. Additionally my work is better for me because I have my own office etc...no corporate policy etc..

5)I am a partner in an independant record label and a producer of music. Also various other ventures.

6)NON STOP. Usually about 18 hours actual work per day, including weekends. Occasional lapses into narcolepsy exepted.

7)Only for a certain personality type..must be very strong willed and hyperactive is a bonus (imo) Also the biz is v competetive so buisiness skills are really a prerequisite.