Search form

Need Guidence on 3D Gaming

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need Guidence on 3D Gaming

Hello all the Artists,Please guide me through the right path of Breakin 3D Gaming Industry.What softwares r most popularly used in Gaming worldwide.I have a good hand at 3Dsmax,photoshop,etc. I heard from Top Animation schools in US,Canada that Alyas's softwares-Maya,Blender,etc. r being standardised by majority of Gaming Studios-Abroad...is it true..? Do i havto shift frm max to maya..? plz.clearify me abt this...I also have the option of geting high-end 3D training in Gaming(modelling,texturing,etc.) from reputated schools....which one will u guys recommend me-vanarts..?...I have nearly 4 yrs.of exp.in multimedia industry...but not specifically in 3D Gaming...though im good at inorganic modelling & texturing in max. My Dream is to getin to Top Gaming studos-Abroad..Can it be turned into Reality..?

As far as what I've seen, the two top softwares used in Gaming are Maya and 3DS Max. Up until recently, I've seen a fairly even use of either. Studios usually either use one, or the other. (On occasion, I've seen Softimage being used, but that's usually only for the cinematics).

But lately, I've been seeing and hearing more studios looking for 3DS Max animators, so it sounds to me like you might be in luck. I know that two of the top design studios here in Montreal use mostly 3DS Max, and some Maya, which are EA Games, and Ubisoft. So, stick with 3DS Max.

If you approach a studio that's hiring Maya Animators however, you can ask if it's possible to receive training from that studio in the other software. Maya and MAX are very close, and the transition is easy. It's a service that many studios offer, if they see that you're a strong enough animator.

Adam

3Dsmax,photoshop

From what I've seen, those are the top programs, followed by Maya. Not blender, it's a great program but few have even heard of it.

ในที่สุดฉันก็รู้ว่าวิธีที่ดีท

ในที่สุดฉันก็รู้ว่าวิธีที่ดีที่สุดและง่ายที่สุดในการหาเงินคือออนไลน์ ดังนั้นฉันจึงตัดสินใจลองเล่นการพนัน เนื่องจากฉันเริ่มทำได้ดีมาก ฉันจึงตัดสินใจเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับแง่มุมนี้โดยละเอียดมากขึ้น คุณสามารถทำสมัครคาสิโนออนไลน์ได้เช่นกันและรับเงินครั้งแรกทางออนไลน์ มันสำคัญมากสำหรับฉันที่จะบอกคุณว่านี่ไม่ใช่การหลอกลวงหรือการโฆษณา แต่นี่คือคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เชื่อถือได้อย่างแท้จริงพร้อมบทวิจารณ์เชิงบวกมากมาย