Search form

Prayers from prayers

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Prayers from prayers

I just found out my mother's going in for an angioplasty surgery. If any of you pray I'd appreciate any such support you can provide. A thousand debts of gratitude.

Sincerely,

Vincent John Florio

She had a procedure done this afternoon that provided enough information to know that the angioplasty is no longer necessary.

Thank you all! Lotsa love here =)

Great news, Kukut dialed it.

Great news Scattered, hope she is feeling better. It's always hard when our parents develop problems, after all they were the ones that protected and looked after us.

Pat

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

this takes some of the pain off

lost mine recently. same heart thing. hard turn for me.

good news like this sure does take some of the pain off.
treat her for a ride around the countryside for me will you?

Don't worry.  All shall be well.

Things like this make us aware how cherished our parents should be. Try and find the opportunity to tell her how important she is to you. And take her for that ride Kukut talks about. It will make a difference for her and you later on. This is a wake up call.

To be honest, that's the relationship we've always had. But I certainly have no objections to that ride...

It is scary though. I'm ill myself and always wanted to be the first to go, so I didn't have to deal with losing another parent (I never said it was particularly clever =) ....but she didn't want to see me die either so ... Yes, we're weird.

Did you get into Ringling. I haven't been around for a while.

Some of the braver (well, I think more insane) kids have been barraging the offices with calls looking for updates, and the answers are expected to be sent out sometime early next week.

You guys are the first to know besides me and whoever I'm home with. I wouldn't promise to tell you and then bottle the surprise. You're my fellowship =)

thought i'd be the first to go too

she being the stronger between the both of us. i guess it would be harder for her seeing me go.

didn't mean to imply you were forgetting anything about that ride.
it's just that i did forget it, and i'd give anything for that last trip around the countryside, just like phacker said.

take care of yourself. doctors and hospitals do a lot of good, but miracles don't stop there. have faith.

I didn't take any offense or implications. I was just letting you know somewhere out there what you want to see happening IS taking place. :)

No worries.

Consider it done.

Splatman

Ya, of course.
I hope everything goes well. :)

Hope the surgery goes well, I'm sure knowing several peoples thoughts are with her will help her through it.

she has a caring son

she will be fine.