Search form

Flash!! Rrrrrrr!!!!!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flash!! Rrrrrrr!!!!!

Im trying out flash, actually flash mx 2004! and i was wondering about a few things!

I dont know how to save it and put it onto here, it saves as an swf file but you can't upload that here! Also is there any way to have a whole whiteboard, instead of the little thing you have to draw on!

any help would be great!

thanks!

Why can't you stick it up on a server somewhere and link to it? You could do a GIF if it's really minimal but watch the file sizes.

When I want the board bigger I close or minimize all the extra little panels, and then double click the hand icon on the bottom of the main toolbar. That resizes it to take up almost all the space not used by other interface pieces.

Stribs, if you go to 'File' then to 'Export' in the top menue you can export your Flash file as a Gif, Avi, or Quicktime. The best would be to put it on a site and then link to it like Scattered said, as AWN has size restrictions. A note for future reference, if you are using Flash on a PC, Flash doesn't export as a true Quicktime file, all it does is make the swf file readable by Quicktime, and so keep all the action scripting stuff in the file.

As for the screen size, If you go up to 'Window' click 'properties' on, there is a size window in that tool bar where you can adjust your stage to what ever size you want. I think that's what you are asking about. Goood luck.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Bingo!

Again, the Ape is right.

Being a lazy rodent myself, I also incorporate the additional monitor.

Hey lookiethere...palettes on the right, big 'ole canvas on the left! :)

Cheers!

Splatman :D

That must be a pretty roomy cardboard tube you live in there Splatman. I don't even have enough room for two monitors in my jungle. :p

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Ah, it's not so bad...

...but it was darn tuff trying to find matching 1-1/2 inch monitors! :eek:

Splatman :D