Search form

Looking for the name of a animated short.. help!! :)

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for the name of a animated short.. help!! :)

Hello all,

Im looking for the name of a fantastic animated short that I have seen some times ago :

This is a german one, its in black and whrite, animated 2d drawing on 3d plane renderer in Lightwave in a big stylistic drawing.

It's the story of two cow boys who goes in a places with women...

Im deseperetly looking for this shortt, but don't know the name of the short..

help me!! thanks! :)

Hi everyone

i have a presentation coming up regards to topic below.. and my animated film is MadaGascar. if you have any information related to it let me know.. tx

1."Chose an animated film that you either love or hate. Discuss the conceptual, aesthetic or technical issues that have succeeded or failed to engage you"

i have a presentation coming up regards to topic below.. and my animated film is MadaGascar. if you have any information related to it let me know.. tx

1."Chose an animated film that you either love or hate. Discuss the conceptual, aesthetic or technical issues that have succeeded or failed to engage you"

I could be wrong but I think our input would be point less, it looks like they wont to see you dissect the film.

Yah, engage is definitely one of those choice words that focuses on an individual's person reactions.

Odd that someone would dig up a year-old thread in order to ask people to do his homework assignment for him.

Well if he was from the U.S. I'm sure he'd dig up threads from a year in the future to do it, but you know it's all opposite in Australia...or so I hear...

Ring of Fire

Hey timou,

I believe the film you're thinking of is the fantastic animated short:

"Ring of Fire" by Andreas Hykade.

Check out the link below for further info.

http://www.filmbilder.de/en/b/tv-shorts/ring.htm

I hope this is the one.

What a neat look! Thanks for the link...

Thank You!!!!

Hey man, thank you very much, it's exactly what I wanted!!!

A question for the wind : If you have some other link or name with fabulous animated short, dont hesitate to shaer them!! :)

Thansk you in advance.... :)

Dear timou,

Happy to hear "Ring of Fire" is the short you were seeking.
It's an awesome film.

Check the link below for more information on how the film was created.

http://www.gambit-ringoffire.de/menu/facts/overview.html

and Chris Robinson's article below:

http://asifa.net/robinson/profiles/hykade.htm

Ula! How long have you been gone?

...have you been gone?

Waiting for beauty

Feb 22nd

Hello Ender,

I'm still here. I wasn't gone anywhere, not voluntarily anyways.
Just under the sink with the potato peelings.

Did you ever see "Ring of Fire"?

Alas, no. The clips looks really interesting. Has a feel reminiscent of the early Fleisher noodle-arm people, with a much more burlesque (or perhaps just less sexually restrained) mood that I tend to associate with European animation.

I'd relish the chance to see the whole thing.

ender