Search form

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi all,

I'm Tibsy. from the UK, and am new to the animation world.

I can tell by even a sweeping look that this forum has alot of capable, intelligent and helpful members.

I am starting reading up animation, and eventually hope I'll be able to do small scale 3-D animations, even creating my own characters (but thats a LONG way off yet)

I have some questions regarding animation in full feature films, such as The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc..

Do I post the questions in this forum, or another? Thought I'd post them in the right place to avoid annoying people if I posted them in the wrong place.

I'm not even sure this thread goes in this forum! :confused:

Looking forward to using this board!

Tibsy

You've found the right place. Welcome to the board, and I look forward to seeing your posts!

Good to meet you Tibsy,

There's tons of great information on these forums. Feel free to ask away, lots of helpful folks here. I'd recommend using the search function first though, your questions may have already been addressed. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask them. :D

Looking forward to hearing from ya, mate.

Thanks for your welcome guys.

My questions are about how animation has evolved over the years and stuff, but I'll search, as you said, first, my questions may already been answered.

;)

:)

I've just done a search, and haven't really found the type of answer I'm looking for - I'll start a new thread and ask them there.