Search form

Tiby Gallery

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tiby Gallery

:p Hi to everyone,

I never done this before. But here a few drawings of my character, Sassy the clown girl. I always worry about my lines. Any comments would help.
Plus added some other gestures
Cheers

hi tiby great work i like it alot, just one question though, in the first picture, what is that blue , a colored pencil ? i've been drawing for long time but could never figure out what that was i like the character it gives to sketches. I guess i'm a bit deprived. lol keep up the good work :)

Great Stuff

Nice work. I really like the composition on the last one, but I think my favorite is "shadow3." Looking forward to seeing more.

KalEl118

hi tiby great work i like it alot, just one question though, in the first picture, what is that blue , a colored pencil ? i've been drawing for long time but could never figure out what that was i like the character it gives to sketches. I guess i'm a bit deprived. lol keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much, well to tell ya the truth, it's good old animation pencil. That's what happen when I forgot how to work PhotoShop again. lol :D

Nice work. I really like the composition on the last one, but I think my favorite is "shadow3." Looking forward to seeing more.

KalEl118

Thank you very much, I'm getting the guts to show my drawings bit by bit.