Search form

New to the forum (with pics)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
New to the forum (with pics)

Hello, everyone.

Been a big admirer of the forum for a long time. So finally I decided to step out of the darkness and show some of my stuff. Hope to stay pretty active in submitting anything new. Here are a few samples.

Here is one that I did recently for the contest this month.

Here are a few old ones:

And here are a few roughes for a cartoon project I've been working on in my spare time:

Hope you like.

KalEl118

the valentine one looks great....is that one jack nicholson from "the shining"?....that is dope dude. i like using charcoal, the possibilities really seem endless with it. sorry everything in this thread seems kinda random, but what r ya gunna do?

Good guess

Good guess. Yes, that one is the scene from the shining with his head poking through the door. Incidently, because plenty of people have been wrong about the one before it, that's a picture of Keanu Reeves from the cover of the first Matrix DVD.

Thanks for the comments.

KalEl118

2nd Entry

Thought I'd post my second entry in the contest in my intro thread. Hope you like.

KalEl118

goo job

these look pretty damn good...what is your favorite medium?

Thanks

Thanks, pudge532. I'm probably most comfortable just with a pencil, but I've had a lot of fun with prismacolor pencils too. I guess I sort of hit a point where I want to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. The Valentine picture was my first real serious attempt at coloring on the computer in a long time.

KalEl118