Search form

'got inspired by the calvin and hobbes thread

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
'got inspired by the calvin and hobbes thread

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/campy/animations/box.swf

copy and paste that again...
Animated ape posted that news about teh complete calvin and hobbes book...
I got inspired again..
lol...

I hope you guys will forgive me for pasting here all the little doodle animations i post...

But ...
lol
I think they're fun.. so, untill you guys tell me otherwise..

P.

Damn Pascal, you just pump these little shorts out! Not only are you an amazing animator, but insanely prolific as well. I think we can forgive you :p

How long did that one take you? That short brought out all the same feelings I get when I read a Calvin and Hobbes strip. Keep em coming.

Mahalo,
the Ape

Oh, yeah. I was born and raised in Hawaii, and lived over in Aina Haina out by Hawaii Kai side on Oahu.

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

well...lol.. the second part started last night..
hihihi..

if you want an explanation of why i do that...
As a job I do commercials( animated comemrcials, obviously!)
lol
the" rendered " spots , for thirty seconds take sooooooooooo long ....and are so" clean".. that i need to let out some steam one why or the other, and, since i'm a somewhat passionate about animation, illustration and calvin and hobbes..
lol

P.

oh yeah.. and I miss Hawaii by the way!
lol
P.

I was gonna say, it was a few days ago that we saw the Open Door Chronicles, and now here's this imaginative dream sequence out of nowhere.

Every book you read says its tips are for the ultimate goal of compulsive viewing. I'll say it again, I can't keep my eyes off of your stuff.

In a partial riff off of what Animated Ape was saying, I think if there was ever one man to bring C&H to cartoon form you'd be the ideal casting.

wow.. that IS a major major compliment scattered!!!

wow...
Thanks!

shhhhhhh.. i dunno what to say anymore...

i'll shut up!