Search form

What Cartoon moment just had u ballin'

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
What Cartoon moment just had u ballin'

I have some many but the most recent was an episode of SpongeBob when he went to GloveLand and got stuck having to catch the bus back. A Candy Machine! SB would go across the street to get some and of course the bus would come then pull off as soon as he turns around. what was funny is that this keep happening over & over again. Ah classic cartoon humour.

So whats yours?

Saider E.'s picture
What would scooby do?

What would scooby do?

funny:

when pinocchio scream 'im a real boy' in shrek 2...(damn i forgot that on my list in the other thread

sad:

the superman bit from iron giant

www.EvilAsSin.com
for more movies and downloads

the fastest polygon in the west!

YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

If you meant bawling, I'd have to go back to when Bambi's mother got shot. Or Dumbo has some moments to that get you to think about things also.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Before my father died he cried at the end of the Tom & Jerry movie when the house collapses.

I think I used bawling* in wrong terms. I meant funny but hey since thishas already got started how bout both. lets see. the cartoon moment that made me cry was in the Lion King when Mufasa died. i was around 8 and a little crybaby.

What would scooby do?

Why did you use the term "balling"/"bawling"? Why not laughing if that's what you meant.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

"Ballin'" means to have sex.
Did a "cartoon moment" compel me to rush to the singles' bars? No, not yet.

Seriously, I've never bawled from watching a cartoon, but there are moments in Iron Giant and The Brave Little Toaster when I tear up. I guess I have a soft spot for machines.